Creating the perfect bowl of traditional matcha is a skill that takes practice. If you're not an expert, don't worry, catch our 12 second instructional video and directions below!
You will Need:
- Matcha chawan (bowl)
- Chasen (whisk)
- Bamboo scoop
- Genki Matcha Ceremonial Grade
- Warm the bowl and whisk with hot water (optional).
- Sift the matcha by using the bamboo scoop to gently press the matcha through the sifter.
- Add a small amount of hot water and make a paste.
- Add 2-4oz of water and whisk in a W or M motion until a froth is created.