Besides drinking matcha all day, we love to experiment in the kitchen! What we love most about these bars is that they're easily customizable and all ingredients are recognizable. Impress your friends and family with these easy no bake matcha granola bars. Check out the recipe below:
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup of peanut butter (may substitute with cashew or almond butter)
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds (optional)
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries ( may substitute with raisins)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 tbsp of Genki Matcha powder (divided)
- Optional: salt or cinnamon to taste
- Combine oats, peanut butter, almonds, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, honey and 1 tbsp of Genki Matcha powder. Feel free to add more honey for easy mixing.
- Set aside 1 tbsp of matcha.
- Add cinnamon or salt and fold into the mix.
- Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Allow the paper to cover the edges of the pan. Add the granola mixture to the pan and press into the pan.
- Ensure that the oat mixture and pressed and distributed evenly. Use a sifter to sift one tbsp of matcha on top of the granola.
- Place in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, remove paper from pan and cut the large granola square in half. Next, cut each half into six pieces, creating a total of twelve granola bars.
- Wrap each bar individually in parchment paper or plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or freezer.