If you need a quick and healthy snack or breakfast, you should definitely try your hand at this easy breakfast cup. We know, everyone is creating breakfast bowls (which we love), but we don't like doing dishes, so we've thrown everything into our favorite cup of yogurt! Check out the recipe below!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of yogurt of your choosing (peel back and foil and leave the yogurt in the cup)
- 1 tbsp of Genki Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 3 banana slices cut in half
- 3 peach slices cut in half
- 1/2 hand full of walnuts
- Add matcha to your yogurt cup and stir evenly.
- Add bananas, peaches and nuts. Enjoy!
*If you are allergic to any of the items on the ingredient list, feel free to substitute them for your favorite fruit and/or nuts. If you're allergic to dairy, vegan yogurt tastes just as good as regular yogurt!
Have you tried this recipe? Share in the comments below!