Matcha green tea chia seed pudding is a simple vegan breakfast or snack option packed with antioxidants, fiber, omegas and fatty acids.
Makes 2 servings
- 1tsp of Genki Matcha powder
- 6 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 cups of almond, cashew or coconut milk
- 1sp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of blackberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- Whisk or blend matcha powder, milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour mixture over chia seeds. Stir thoroughly. Stir constantly every few minutes over the next ten minutes to ensure even distribution of the chia seeds. Next, allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for one hour or overnight.
- Prior to eating, stir the mixture once more and serve with your choice of berries.